Design Squad Overview
- To fill in the white space between idea and reality.
- Design Squad creates graphical visualizations and working solutions for complex business needs.
- To provide top level creative thinking and production – using the resources of both, today and tomorrow.
- To provide successful solutions, through turnkey packages of services integrating creative concepting, promotions, appropriate medias, and technologies.
- Design services for the development of core business communications needs
- Expanded creative service options for agencies during ideation and planning
- Creative consultation packages and partnerships related to our areas of focus
Areas of Focus
- Health & Wellness
- Technologies & Trends
- Sports & Entertainment
- Food & Beverage
Discovery: Just the Facts Please
The Foundation of the Design Squad Methodology is the Discovery Process
If we don’t know where you came from – how can you get to where you want to go?
This process is designed to serve as a charter for project development. Although budgeting, planning and goal setting are key components of any project, they are often overlooked. Addressing the following issues will ensure the project is completed on time, on budget and in accordance with stated business objectives.
Further Discovery questions have relevance within one or more of the following areas related to project development:
• Business Background
• Client / Vendor Interaction
• Brand / Identity
• Digital and Printed Marketing Materials
• Project Production
• Project Delivery
Major Topics of Focus
1a) Budget – How much is the solution to your problem worth to you, and how much do you have to actually invest?
1) Situational Analysis – Where are you? (market trends, competition, consumer trends, media trends)
2) Objectives – Where do you want to go?
3) Audience Analysis – Who are you talking to, what keeps them up at night and how can you better help?
4) Positioning – What is your point of difference and why is that better in the minds of your customers?
5) Strategies – How will we meet your objectives?
6) Tactics – What tools will we use to reach your audience?
7) Resources – What items and partners do we need to attain your goals?
8) Budget – How much will things cost?
9) Timetable – When will things occur?
10) Measurement – How will we be judged for our actions?